Saturday, January 10, 2015

Come South, CAMSUR

Welcome to Camarines Sur!

A province of the Philippines located in the Bicol Region. I am proud that I was born in Camarines Sur. Since I am one of those frustrated blogger out there, let me introduce to you guys my hometown as my first post. As a proud Bicolana (woman living in Bicol) let me share with you some of the places that can be found in our place.
GOTA ISLAND

This place is like a paradise to me. A perfect getaway for those who wanted to go out from the crowded, noisy and busy city. For those who wanted to be alone, wanted to smell fresh air, wanted to be kissed by the sun at the same time hearing the waves on the shore. Gota is the ideal place. I can say that the place is the best example of serenity.

But for those who's looking for an adventure, the place can offer you more activities to choose from. From Island Hopping to Cliff Jumping, Kayaking, Snorkeling, Rock Climbing, Rappeling, Wake Boarding and a lot more. Time and money are the only requirements that they need. Lol 




The place was even used as the venue for the famous TV show "SURVIVOR". 
 (Photo credit to the owners)


These are some of the photos from our vacation way back 2009. I myself witnessed the impeccable place. I took the last three photos and as you can see the masterpiece of God is really awesome. I will definitely  be back to this place real soon.








1 comment:

Ian I brownmantrips.com said...

Chiiiin!!!! I'm so proud and happy for you! Welcome to the blogosphere! I will definitely wait for your next posts!