Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Little One


 Last August 12, 2012 at exactly 7:04pm I gave birth to a healthy bouncing baby boy and we call him Sachin Blues. His father was the one who comes up with that name. He got the name from the internet. (I guess) But later on he told me that the name has a similarity of our mixed names which is Simon and Chin. (Hmmmm Pwede na rin) Hahaha.





Here's the real meaning of his name: (Thanks to Google)

SACHIN which means "Pure" in Sanskrit. This is another name of the Hindu god Shiva.

BLUES - Melancholic music of black American folk origin, typically in a twelve-bar sequence. It developed in the rural southern US toward the end of the 19th century, finding a wider audience in the 1940s as blacks migrated to the cities. This urban blues gave rise to rhythm and blues and rock and roll.)


When I first saw him, he's very small and fragile. My heart melts when his tiny fingers wanted to grip mine and when he's having a hard time opening his own two little eyes. I don't know how to describe the feeling that I've had during those times. All I can say is that I'm so blessed to be given such a beautiful creature that I can call my own.

Days passed he became our daily dose of happiness. His laughter became music to my ears. He can make us laugh the hardest in his own little way. It's a fact that if you're tired and then suddenly you see your baby's smile all of them are immediately gone. All the negativity in life will immediately sweep away.
 
As his mother what I can promise is to love him for the rest of my life. To provide whatever he needs. To support him in every page of his life. I promise that I and his Dida will work hard to make this family work. To make our little family intact forever.





MORE PHOTOS OF SACHIN









RECENT PHOTOS







OUR LITTLE FAMILY :)





No comments: